The Green Bay Packers and Buffalo Bills will meet in the NFL at Highmark Stadium on Sunday. Kickoff is at 8:20 p.m. ET.
The Bills are betting favorites against the Packers on 10/30/22, with the Over/Under for total points scored set at 48.
BetMGM is giving new users $200 if either the Packers or Bills score a touchdown on Sunday. Click ➡️ here ⬅️ to get yours. No promo code required.
Green Bay Packers vs. Buffalo Bills
When and where
- Date: Sunday, October 30, 2022
- Time: 8:20 p.m. ET
- Venue: Highmark Stadium
Odds and lines
- Point spread: Bills -10.5 (-115), Packers +10.5 (-105)
- Moneyline: Bills -520, Packers +410
- Total: Over/Under 48 (-107/-107)
Odds and lines in this article are best available at time of publishing and subject to change.
Packers vs. Bills predictions
Dimers has simulated Sunday's Packers-Bills NFL game 10,000 times using trusted machine learning to predict the most likely outcomes.
According to Dimers' predictive analytics model, the Bills have an 84% chance of beating the Packers at Highmark Stadium.
Dimers also predicts that the bookmakers have got it right and both the Packers and Bills have a 50% chance of covering the spread.
The Over/Under total of 48 points has a 51% chance of going Under.
Click ➡️ here ⬅️ to unlock BetMGM's NFL Bet $10, Get $200 promo for Packers vs. Bills. New customers only.
Predictions and probabilities are correct at time of publishing but always subject to change.
Best bet for Packers vs. Bills
Our free computer pick for Packers vs. Bills on Sunday is Bills moneyline (-520).
➡️ Bet now ⬅️ with BetMGM.
All betting content in this article is based on world-class modeling and hundreds of different factors to help you make more informed decisions.
Packers-Bills Week 8 player props
A common way to wager on Green Bay vs. Buffalo without necessarily betting on the game's outcome is through prop bets.
The most likely first and anytime touchdown scorers for the Packers and Bills can be seen below.
According to Dimers, Buffalo's Stefon Diggs has the best chance of scoring the first touchdown in Packers vs. Bills.
Dimers gives Diggs a 14.0% chance of scoring the opening TD on Sunday. The Bills WR has a 56.2% probability of scoring an anytime touchdown.
First touchdown scorer probabilities
Green Bay Packers
- Aaron Jones: 10.5% probability
- AJ Dillon: 5.7% probability
- Romeo Doubs: 5.6% probability
- Robert Tonyan: 4.7% probability
- Sammy Watkins: 3.1% probability
- Stefon Diggs: 14.0% probability
- Gabe Davis: 9.1% probability
- Devin Singletary: 8.1% probability
- Josh Allen: 8.0% probability
- Dawson Knox: 7.3% probability
Anytime touchdown scorer probabilities
Green Bay Packers
- Aaron Jones: 45.8% probability
- Romeo Doubs: 27.8% probability
- AJ Dillon: 26.6% probability
- Robert Tonyan: 24.0% probability
- Sammy Watkins: 16.3% probability
- Stefon Diggs: 56.2% probability
- Gabe Davis: 40.7% probability
- Josh Allen: 36.9% probability
- Devin Singletary: 36.4% probability
- Dawson Knox: 33.6% probability
Bet $10, Win $200 if either the Packers or Bills score a TD in NFL Week 8. Click ➡️ here ⬅️ to redeem via BetMGM.
Packers vs. Bills score prediction
Dimers' predicted final score for Green Bay vs. Buffalo at Highmark Stadium has the Bills winning 29-18.
This prediction is based on both teams' average score after 10,000 game simulations.
The NFL Week 8 game between the Packers and Bills on Sunday is scheduled to start at 8:20 p.m. ET at Highmark Stadium.
Dimers.com provides premium sports betting content to this site, including data-driven picks, analysis, and sportsbook promotions to help bettors get in on the action.